Sea to Summit Quest PFD

Paddles , Epirbs , Cup Holders , Helmets , Radios etc
Forum rules
Please remember this is NOT a commercial forum! Please refer to "Rules of the Forum" for clarification
Mulga
KAYAK: Nadgee Solo

Sea to Summit Quest PFD

Postby Mulga » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:46 pm

Does anyone have experience with this PFD, I don't have any shops local to me that stocks these and was interested in peoples opinions/experiences ;) Cheers :D

http://www.seatosummit.com.au/products/pfds/quest-hydration-pfd/?ref=

Horse
KAYAK: mirage 582

Re: Sea to Summit Quest PFD

Postby Horse » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:08 am

Hi, My wife uses this exact PFD (170cm, 56kg). she wears it comfortably and easily. even when we stop for a break she leaves it on. I give it a rinse after every use and see no signs of wear or low quality. I can recommend it.

she did take out the hydration unit out of the back though; didnt like it.

Mulga

Postby Mulga » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:47 am

Horse wrote:Hi, My wife uses this exact PFD (170cm, 56kg). she wears it comfortably and easily. even when we stop for a break she leaves it on. I give it a rinse after every use and see no signs of wear or low quality. I can recommend it.

she did take out the hydration unit out of the back though; didnt like it.

Cheers mate :D

Mulga

Postby Mulga » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:47 am

I had mine delivered yesterday. It surpasses my expectations, build quality looks to be excellent and the design is mostly well thought out; plenty of adjustment & should be comfortable. The single large zippered pocket pocket is ample for essentials with two internal mesh pockets and a key hook. The hydration pocket on the back is large with hook & loop closure and will easily take a 2L Camelbak bladder or other gear; however there is no loop to hang the bladder or port to route the drinking tube through! The supplied hydration bladder is junk. Overall the PFD is a pretty good product for the money.

Return to “ACCESSORIES”