Paddles , Epirbs , Cup Holders , Helmets , Radios etc
Please remember this is NOT a commercial forum! Please refer to "Rules of the Forum" for clarification
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:43 am
- KAYAK: NDK Romany, Tiderace Vortex, NDK Greenlander Pro, Seabird Qanik,
- Location: west coast, NORWAY
I have a aluminium box for my 2-piece paddles on the front of my kayak trailer (zarges 120cmx80 cm box on a 12-kayak Tysse trailer), but I would like to make a box to transport my greenland paddles and other 1-piece paddles. I would like the paddles to lay still in the box during transport so they dont get scratched.
Have anybody made something like that, and how is it constructed?
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:06 pm
- KAYAK: Mirage 582, Kaskazi Skua
- Location: North Queensland
What about a length of PVC pipe, with a rolled up piece of closed cell foam inside to pad it? Fishing rods are transported in similar (just in a bag in the pipe/tube) and survive ok.
Return to “ACCESSORIES”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest