Rubbish

General posting
Boatsie
KAYAK: Nadgee Wanderer, 70s glass 15 ft, 2 Winner Otiums

Rubbish

Postby Boatsie » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:04 am

Last 2 days are first 2 days with memory that I failed to pick up public rubbish for fun of it.
Know y?
The whirl whirl whirl sound like a helicopter of the tumbling projectile that was once in spiral flight as it passed my head is no where near as scary as kayaking along a polluted city waterway where loss of beat and breath will occur if the ears are not kept dry.
Sucks aye. Every day for 20 years and disease will break through eventually. Didn't we lose a local dolphin to disease? Pretty sure we did. When you are out there they are often protecting you. Pretty sure they are, felt them hit pretty darn hard while protecting a calf, watched their herd formation against singular, dual and school. I'm just happy picking up rubbish often, just in case that being the only way to help them.
Anyone remember years ago the triple gang and trace in the side of a calf? Lol. We were fishing on a river beach, rod jumped out the rocks, ran down the beach while reel was screaming on drag. Mate sprinted, caught rod, line snapped. Week later out in the tinny and little fellow came past with my mates jewelry running along his/her side.
Some people do care, glad you read that.

Boatsie

Re: Rubbish

Postby Boatsie » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Anyone want to do a garbage run next Sunday?
Port river.
I recon I have enough to get me roof racks this week.
Rocky shoreline.
I don't use bin much, can put collection in my car to send to tip via weekly bin.

Boatsie

Re: Rubbish

Postby Boatsie » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:07 am

Done. Took about an hour to walk not far, half fill two garbage bags AND food shop fruit/veg/eggs.
Lol, some fisherman must have shit himself, nice jocks, lol.
2-4 minutes at home to put recycling plastic toilet lid, bottles and bucket into recycling bin.
Thanks too to whomever was there b4 me, still looks swimable.

Return to “CHIT-CHAT”