Sea Kayaking instructors required for Cyprus

Want Someone to paddle with?
Forum rules
WARNING: Participation in any events organised using the Trips section is entirely at your own risk. Neither the organising member, nor the administration of the SEAKAYAKFORUM , can accept any reponsibility for loss, damage, injury or death arising from any trips.
NickS
KAYAK: None yet

Sea Kayaking instructors required for Cyprus

Postby NickS » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:57 am

Good evening,

I'm just testing the water to find out if there are any qualified/experienced Sea Kayak instructors who would be interested in leading the Kayak training on an Adventure Training(AT) exercise in Cyprus at the end of July/August. This would last approximately 12 - 14 days and would involve a group of a maximum of 12 personnel. Therefore, two instructors would be required to allow this to proceed.

The equipment would be provided by the AT centre at RAF Dhekelia in the South East of the island as would the accommodation. The plan would be to also travel to RAF Akrotiri to spent 2-3 days exploring the coast in this area.

The dates are flexible and based on instructor availability, accommodation availability, and the availability of flights.

Instructors' flights and accommodation at the bases would be covered as well as a fee for the instruction.

Kayaking is one of the core AT activities, and I feel that it is currently being under represented. The hope is to promote Kayaking through this exercise, and allow the participants to gain either the basic skills or build upon those from previous experiences. If any instructors are interested/available or know of someone who might be, please contact me for more information.

Thanks,
Nick

Return to “TRIPS & EVENTS”