2 x Nadgee Roaring 40 sea kayaks for sale

Forum rules
If your in the kayak industry please let us know about your product or service here.
gages
KAYAK: Nadgee Kayaks

2 x Nadgee Roaring 40 sea kayaks for sale

Postby gages » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:30 am

All white NADGEE Roaring 40 sea kayak
I made this for a customer some time ago but on pulling from the mould the kayak had a manufacturing fault causing slight blistering over the hull (only the hull not deck) in the gel coat ,I replaced the customers with a another but have this for sale .
I have sanded all the blisters out of the hull and then re sprayed gel coat (3 layers as per normal ) and then lightly sanded this back to a smooth surface , in fact it would be pretty hard to pick it from gel coat in the mould.
The best of the best materials used throughout a real standout in this particular and way more than I usually do

Vinyl Ester in Epoxy resin
The hull has Carbon fibre cloth over Carbon Fibre double Bias resulting in one very strong lightweight hull
The deck is in Carbon/kevlar perfect for a deck of a kayak for keeping weight down and more than strong enough for a good deck
This particular R40 has a skeg more forward than a traditional skeg positioning to act more as a keel for sailing than a skeg but still works well as a skeg in downwind conditions

The R40 comes standard with rear and forward deck Netting , sail fittings , all you need to do is pick your sail and mount the rest is there
Large Oval hatches forward and aft with standard round 8" hatch behind paddler and small day hatch in front of paddler with access to under deck storage
recessed deep draught rudder
recessed compass mount
spare paddle tie down points
tow points
everything is recessed along the deck lines inc compass in case of bail out, nothing will get damaged
waterproof compartments all round

Im selling this as a second hand boat due to the repair I've had to do so being upfront , everything will be brand new on this and just waiting on the customer to choose a few fit out options
for sale for $3900

2nd Nadgee Roaring 40
Olive Green Deck in Carbon Kevlar
Sand Hull in standard glass laup up

as above but is second hand , comes with Electric bilge pump , skeg( as above) and all standard features
light use, nice looking boat, well fitted out quick sale ..$2500

Did i mention fast ...bloody fast , great handling in all conditions but not for the novice

photos on request
email best details on webpage

Return to “COMMERCIAL VENDORS”