For those, like me, that are not experienced at mixing epoxy (as shown in Gnarly's plans) this may be a good option. I found that the switches I made were not "stiff" enough to prevent a small amount of flexing, which always broke the tiny reed switch just as I was fitting it! Very frustrating indeed, particularly on my 3rd attempt...
ianv wrote:reed switches can become permanently magnetised
I first came up with the prototype about 6 years ago (the one that Gnarly pinched the design from) and I'm still doing the same thing and they work just fine.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests